Grilled Chicken Fajita Skewers
These Grilled Chicken Fajita Skewers have all of the flavors of a classic fajita on a stick!
- 1 lb Chicken Breast cubed
- 3 Tbsp Chili powder
- 2 Tbsp Cumin
- 1/2 Tbsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt + more to taste
- 1 Green Bell Pepper cut into square slices
- 1 Red Bell Pepper cut into square slices
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper cut into square slices
- 1 Red Onion cut into square slices
In a large bowl mix chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, and salt.
Add cubed chicken to spice mix and toss until well coated.
On the skewer alternate between chicken, peppers, and onions until each skewer is filled.
Sprinkle a little more salt over skewers.
Grill over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through.
Serve with corn or flour tortillas, sour cream, salsa, guacamole, and anything else you like on your fajitas!
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 530mg | Potassium: 822mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2950IU | Vitamin C: 120.1mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 3.9mg