Italian Ceci Bean Salad
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 16 oz can garbanzo beans drained but not rinsed
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, dried parsley, salt and pepper until combined.
Add drained garbanzo beans, minced onion and minced parsley.
Stir until combined.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
Calories: 232kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 406mg | Potassium: 114mg | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 1.3% | Vitamin C: 1.9% | Calcium: 3.5% | Iron: 6.9%