Brownie Batter Dip
This 5 minute brownie batter dip is loaded with chocolate and is the perfect addition to any holiday dessert table!
Servings 10 servings
- 1 8- ounce block of cream cheese softened
- 4 tablespoons butter softened
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder sifted
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoons of milk
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup holiday sprinkles
Place the butter and cream cheese in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer until fluffy and thoroughly combined, about 2 minutes.
Add the confectioners sugar, flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and salt. Beat on low speed for 1 more minute or until thoroughly combined.
Add 2 tablespoons of milk and beat for 1 more minute or until combined. If you prefer a thinner texture, add the remaining tablespoon of milk and beat again.
Add the chocolate chips and mix for 30 seconds.
Spoon into a bowl and top with sprinkles. Serve with fruit, cookies and/or pretzels.