Spinach Artichoke Pasta Salad
This Spinach Artichoke Pasta Salad is a fast and delicious pasta dish that can be assembled in a matter of moments and is sure to wow at your next potluck or party!
Servings 8 servings
- 1 lb rotini pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise low-fat or olive oil based is OK
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 14 oz can quartered artichoke hearts packed in water -- drained and patted dry
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Cook your pasta al dente according to instructions on package.
Drain and set aside to cool.
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the mayo, sour cream, cream cheese, milk, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper to create your creamy dressing.
In a large bowl, toss together your cooled pasta, dressing, artichoke hearts, spinach leaves, and diced red pepper.
Toss until well-combined.
Top with shredded parmesan cheese and serve. If not serving immediately, keep refrigerated in an airtight container.
Calories: 506kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 782mg | Potassium: 247mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1905IU | Vitamin C: 24.6mg | Calcium: 284mg | Iron: 1.6mg