Cucumber Yogurt Dill Salad
A fresh salad that pairs really well with spicy and rich foods because it's so lovely and soothing. I used Dill in this recipe but you could use chives, parsley or coriander.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 4 large cucumbers halved and cut into thick slices
- 1/4 red onion finely sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup dill leaves
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice fresh (or 2 tsp white wine vinegar)
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
Mix the dressing ingredients in a bowl and set aside for at least 20 minutes to allow the flavors to develop.
Place cucumbers, onion, and dill in a bowl. Pour over dressing, toss well. Serve, garnished with extra dill and more cracked pepper if desired.
Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 492mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 445IU | Vitamin C: 14.3mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 0.8mg