Easy BLT Dip
A simple recipe for BLT dip that’s sure to be a hit at your next party or potluck!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 10 servings
- 12 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ garlic powder
- ½ cup + ⅓ cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- ¾ cup well-crumbled bacon or bacon bits divided
- ½ cup finely chopped iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup diced Roma tomatoes seeds scooped out
- Chips or Crackers for dipping.
In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, pepper, and garlic powder until well-combined.
Add ⅓ cup shredded cheese and ½ cup crumbled bacon and stir until ingredients are well-combined.
Evenly spoon dip into an 8x8 dish.
Top off with lettuce and tomato and then remaining ¼ cup crumbled bacon and ⅓ cup shredded cheddar cheese.
If not serving immediately, keep covered in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy. Serve with crackers or chips.
Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 410mg | Potassium: 131mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 675IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 0.3mg