Bunny Munch Mix
Bunny Munch Mix is a sweet and salty party mix that will make this year's Easter baskets the best yet!! Just say no to plastic green grass and yes to Bunny Munch Mix!
Prep Time 1 minute
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 2 minutes
Servings 10 -12
- 2 cups Toasted Rice cereal
- 2 cups Toasted Wheat cereal
- 2 cups Pretzel sticks
- 1 cup SweeTARTS Soft Bites Bunnies
- 1 cup SweeTARTS Sour Bunny Gummies
- 1 cup SweeTARTS Chicks Ducks & Bunnies (optional: These are hard candies)
- 3/4 cup SweeTARTS Soft & Chewy Ropes approximately, one package, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup white chocolate chips melted
In a large bowl, add cereals, pretzels, and all SweeTARTS candies.
Stir together so they are mixed up. Set aside.
In a microwave safe bowl, melt the cup of white chocolate chips by heating in 20 second intervals, stirring between each, until smooth and silky.
Pour melted white chocolate over munch mixture.
Stir well to evenly coat the entire mixture.
Let chocolate set, and enjoy!