- 1 package 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 small container 8 oz. Cool Whip, thawed
- orange and yellow food color
- candy corn for garnish
- Beat cream cheese in the bowl of an electric mixer until fully smooth Slowly add powdered sugar, then milk
- Add vanilla and continue mixing
- Beat about 1 minute on medium to medium-high speed
- Fold cool whip into cream cheese mixture, and stir until fully combined
- Scoop about 1/3 of the cheesecake dessert into a bowl, and color orange Color another third of the mixture yellow
- Leave the remaining third white
- One color at a time (starting with yellow), scoop mixture into a large ziplock bag, and squeeze a layer of the dessert into small dessert dishes of your choice
- Repeat with orange and then white
- Refrigerate 30 minutes (or up to 1 day) before serving
- Garnish with candy corn if desired.
Recipe from: Glorious Treats
Next up is an adorable candy corn banner that you can download at: In His Grip. I used star brads to connect each triangle, but you could also use ribbon. It is a super cute (and free) decoration and I love the scrapbook look of the banner!
Real Housemoms TV
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!