Shrimp Salad is a really tasty summer salad. My friend Julie made this incredible salad for a party at my house and it was a hit. I absolutely loved the combination of delicious and fresh flavors and the dressing was perfect. This Shrimp Salad is super quick and easy to make and would be great for any summer side dish or lunch. I am already looking forward to making it again this week for a nice lunch on a hot day!
- 1 head of celery, chopped
- 2 stalks of green onion, sliced
- 3 cups of small shrimp
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar dressing
- In a large bowl, combine celery, green onion, and shrimp and stir well
- Pour red wine vinegar dressing over the salad and mix until well combined