Loaded Baked Potato Salad is the perfect super simple side dish for summer. Packed with flavor, ready in no time, and sure to please!
It’s my FAVORITE time of year for food…BBQ SEASON! The weather is warmer, friends are stopping by to spend time outdoors, and the grill is hot. It’s time to EAT! Over on The Cookie Rookie I’ve been trying to come up with as many delicious and EASY recipes for BBQ season, and I think I’ve finally found a favorite!
I love that this side dish is made with ingredients that are probably in your house already! All you need to do is toss them together, pair it with your favorite grilled specialty, and enjoy!
- 3-5 lb. bag red potatoes washed
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 8-10 slices bacon fully cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chives or more if you LOVE them like me!
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F. Poke holes in all of your potatoes with a fork and place on a nonstick baking sheet. Bake potatoes for 40-60 minutes, until fork tender. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely (you can put them in the fridge to speed up the process)
- Once potatoes are cooled, cut into bitesized cubes. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix together sour cream, greek yogurt, salt and pepper, chives, cheese, and bacon.
- Toss potatoes in sour cream, topping with more bacon, cheese, and chives if desired (you should!)
- Serve immediately
If you love this recipe please stop by The Cookie Rookie to see more BBQ side dish favorites!
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!