Totally cute & easy-to-make, these 25 Valentine’s Day Craft Ideas are great for making with your kids. These projects will help spread the love and show your special someone how great you think they are!
Young or old, Valentine’s Day can be a really fun time of year. It’s a day to show everyone you love just how special they are to you. It’s not about spending lots of money or making grand gestures, something as small as a homemade card or silly date night game can express your love.
These 25 Valentine’s Day Crafts are great for everything from classroom parties, adding some red & pink flair to your home, or making fun valentine’s day crafts for kids. So grab your favorite people and craft something fun today!
25 VALENTINE’S DAY CRAFT IDEAS
Like these recipes? Pin them to your VALENTINE’S DAY pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Your kid’s valentines Box for their class party will be super fun with these cute craft ideas!
- Monster Boxes – So special equipment needed, just a Kleenex box and constriction paper!
- Unicorn Valentine Card Box – These are probably for little girls, but I want one too!
- Harry Potter Book of Monsters Box – We’re big Harry Potter nerds and this box is at the top of my must-make list for the boys!
- Happy Camper Valentine Card Box – So cute a campy! (You see what I did there?)
- Minion Valentine Box – What little kid doesn’t want their own minion?
Kid’s Valentines get easy with these craft ideas and free printables!
- Free Valentine Printable – Easiest school valentine ever!!
- Friendship Bracelet Valentines – A great gift idea for older kids and to give something they made themselves!
- Lego Movie Valentines – Great for boys and girls!
- Love Bug Valentines – I love a good valentine’s pun and this one is SO fun!
- “I Dig You” Free Valentine Print – Great for little kids! Candy and a toy are always a hit!
Free Printables are one of my favorite craft ideas for Valentine’s day. Fun, cute, and sure to make your sweetie smile!
- Valentine Coupon Book – Give your special someone coupons for things they’ll truly love!
- Set of 3 Valentine’s Day Printables – Add so love to your home decor!
- Free Printable “We Belong Together” Valentines – These are SO great for lunchbox notes!
- “Let’s Stick Together” Free Printable Valentines – Best crafty person valentine ever!
- Valentine Word Find Printable – My kids love word searches. These are great for an activity or as a gift with a pencil!
Make the one you love a special gift with these Valentine’s Day craft ideas!
- DIY Love Quote Coasters – A cute gift for your favorite coffee or tea drinker!
- Long Distance Hugs for Valentine’s Day – Relatives living out of state or deployed will melt for this valentine!
- DIY Mom Tattoo Shirt – A classic tattoo look that’s perfect holiday wear!
- Valentine’s Fingerprint Canvas – Such a fun project to do with the kids!
- Easy DIY Valentine’s Day Coasters – A great easy project the kids can make and give to relatives!
Make your home a little sweeter with these decor craft ideas for Valentine’s Day!
- Anthropologie Inspired XOXO Pillows – Love love love these pillows!
- DIY Wood Heart Art – Simple and classic. The perfect little decor touch!
- Glittery & Graphic Heart Garland – For when you’re not into pink, but still like Valentine’s Da!y
- Easy Pom Pom Valentine Wreath – Spread the love with this easy wreath idea!
- Valentine Heart Paper Cone Tree – How freaking cute are these tress?! I want my own little forest of them!
Our favorite tools to make these fun Valentine’s Day crafts
If you liked these Valentine’s ideas you may also enjoy our collection of
fabulous ideas for valentines day. Thanks a ton.
Vivek Dubey says
This is a great post. I check your blogs regularly but after reading this blog and I’m inspired. It is extremely helpful information 🙂 I read such information a lot, for my personal knowledge.
Very unique ideas Thanks for sharing your post.
Good ideas for valentines day thank you for sharing.
Thanks for your post.
Muskaan Garg says
Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together.
Naina@Digital Marketing Institute says
These are amazing Ideas for valentine day special. Thanks for sharing.
Aubrey Cota says
great idea for valentines day,,