Quick and easy Triple Berry Wine Slush is the perfect way to end any day!
You know those days when you just need to unwind? Work was long, the dog ate your shoe while you were at work (No? Just me??), your wifi isn’t working, the sun just won’t come out, nothing is going right. You need a cocktail. If you’re like me, some days even that sounds too complicated. On days like those, I make my very favorite Triple Berry Wine Slush. SO simple. I love knowing there is some delicious wine smoothie just sitting in my freezer waiting for me. It makes the day better before I even officially need a cocktail!
I love that the slush doesn’t freeze completely. It’s half drink…half dessert…100% a favorite. If you’re desperate for a cocktail REALLY bad…you can always drink some as a smoothie before the rest freezes. Not that I’ve ever been known to do that! 🙂
- (2) 12 ounce bags frozen mixed fruit (I used mixed berries with raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries)
- 1 (750mL) bottle of your favorite red wine (I used a sweet table red wine)
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 2 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- Place all of the ingredients in a large blender (or make in half batches in a smaller blender)
- Blend until well combined
- Pour mixture into a large freezer friendly container and freeze for at least 6 hours
- Take out of freezer and break up with an ice pick of fork. Spoon into wine glasses and enjoy!
Be sure to check out some of our other favorite ways to unwind!