Whip up a gallon of this SPARKLING FRUITS PARTY PUNCH for your all your outdoor parties this summer!
The temps are warming up here in AZ and I am ready to do some outdoor entertaining. One of my favorite things to do is play hostess and entertain my family and friends. There is always good food and a fun time to be had by all. Everyone that comes to our house knows that there will be a delicious drink ready for them when they arrive. I’ve got a lot of easy party punch recipes that are tried and true, but it’s fun to also come up with some new recipes every once in a while.
I knew that I was going to be getting together with some girlfriends and wanted to make them a delicious party punch. I decided that a sparkling fruits party punch was in order. Everyone loves a good fruit punch, adults and kids alike. I knew some of us would have our littles there and they all gave it the thumbs up.
Since I don’t drink, I don’t add alcohol to my party punches. But this recipe could easily change from mocktail to cocktail by adding your favorite sparkling wine instead of the ginger ale or lemon lime soda.
I think my favorite thing about this punch is the frozen fruit that is added. Not only does it make it taste delicious, but it makes it look lovely too!
Making up an easy party punch for a get together is always a good idea, but sometimes I like to make a delicious drink just for fun. And sometimes it’s just for me!
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen apple raspberry juice
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen apple cherry juice
- 3 (6 oz) cans pineapple juice
- 5 cans water
- 2 liters lemon lime soda or ginger ale or 1 bottle sparking wine or sparkling cider
- small bag frozen berries
- slices of lemon
- Add all the frozen juice concentrates into a large pitcher.
- Using one of the empty frozen juice cans, add 5 cans of water to the pitcher.
- Add pineapple juice and mix until everything is combined.
- Keep pitcher in the cooler until ready to serve.
- To serve, add juice to a punch bowl or drink dispenser with some ice.
- Then add your favorite fizzy beverage. (the soda, sparkling wine or cider)
- Garnish with frozen fruit and sliced berries.
My absolute favorite easy party punch recipe is this raspberry crush punch. It seriously is the best party punch recipe.