Slow Cooker Cranberry Meatballs take just a few ingredients and they disappear so quickly!
Who knew cranberry sauce plus other ingredients combined could make the most flavorful meatballs ever? The other day, I would have told you, “You are lying. No way!” And today I am coming to tell you, you must make these meatballs soon! They’re one of the best crock pot recipes for the holidays!
Either for Thanksgiving or dinner or whenever. Just make them! If you aren’t a cranberry fan, trust me, jellied cranberry sauce freaks me out. I go not go anywhere near it, but somehow it’s amazing in these meatballs. Not only are they so tasty, but they are incredibly easy.
I took the easy way and bought frozen Angus beef meatballs from our local warehouse store, and these are the best. Pour the ingredients into a mixing bowl, whisk them together, add the meatballs to the slow cooker and pour the sauce over.
Cook long and slow for at least 2 hours on high or 4 hours on low. We weren’t able to wait the 4 hours, so I made slow cooked them on high.
Get more great recipes like this one on our Best Appetizer Recipes pin board!
- 2 pounds frozen cooked beef meatballs, thawed
- 14 ounce can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- dried cranberries, garnish (optional)
- scallions, garnish (optional)
- Place thawed meatballs into a 2 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Whisk together cranberry sauce, ketchup, water, soy sauce, ground ginger, garlic powder, crushed red pepper flakes, and light brown sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
- Pour the sauce on top of the meatballs. Cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours.
- Garnish with dried cranberries and scallions.