SLOW COOKER CRANBERRY MEATBALLS take just a few ingredients and they disappear so quickly!
Who knew cranberry sauce plus other ingredients combined could make the most flavorful meatballs ever? The other day, I would have told you, “You are lying. No way!” And today I am coming to tell you, you must make these meatballs soon!
Either for Thanksgiving or dinner or whenever. Just make them! If you aren’t a cranberry fan, trust me, jellied cranberry sauce freaks me out. I go not go anywhere near it, but somehow it’s amazing in these meatballs. Not only are they so tasty, but they are incredibly easy.
I took the easy way and bought frozen Angus beef meatballs from our local warehouse store, and these are the best. Pour the ingredients into a mixing bowl, whisk them together, add the meatballs to the slow cooker and pour the sauce over.
Cook long and slow for at least 2 hours on high or 4 hours on low. We weren’t able to wait the 4 hours, so I made slow cooked them on high.
Get more great recipes like this one on our Best Appetizer Recipes pin board!
- 2 pounds frozen cooked beef meatballs, thawed
- 14 ounce can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- dried cranberries, garnish (optional)
- scallions, garnish (optional)
- Place thawed meatballs into a 2 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Whisk together cranberry sauce, ketchup, water, soy sauce, ground ginger, garlic powder, crushed red pepper flakes, and light brown sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
- Pour the sauce on top of the meatballs. Cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours.
- Garnish with dried cranberries and scallions.