Rosemary Peach Tequila Punch is a super refreshing drink and so easy to make. The rosemary takes this punch to a whole new level of awesome!
It’s peach season!!! I have been waiting for this time for so long it seems like. I found out that there are u-pick farms with peaches here in Oregon near my house and I just couldn’t wait. I’ve talked before about hoe peaches mean summer to me in the Fresh Peach Ice Cream post. They are so juicy and fresh and amazing that I just can’t get enough! I haven’t had a chance to get to the u-pick farms yet but I will be there and picking bushels full.
We had friends over for a barbecue last weekend and I made this punch. It went fast! It was really great. It went down very easy and was so refreshing. It really hit the spot on a warm evening. And if I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times, I LOVE pitcher drinks when I’m entertaining. They’re so easy to mix up and everyone can just pour their own glass as they need it. I’m so glad that fresh herbs are making their way into cocktails more and more. It really ads another depth of flavor and opens up so many new combinations that it’s so fun to play around with!
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 peaches, pealed, pitted and rough chopped
- 1 cup rosemary simple syrup
- 2 cups tequila
- 1 liter lemon lime soda
- frozen raspberries to chill and garnish
- combine water, sugar and rosemary in a saucepan over medium heat
- stir until sugar has dissolved
- remove from heat and allow to cool
- add the peaches and simple syrup into a blender and process until smooth
- pour into a pitcher and add the tequila and lemon lime soda
- add the frozen berries and serve over ice