PEANUT BUTTER & WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES are soft & chewy mini cookies that are adorable, fun & delicious!
I inherited an old family cookbook a while back. Every week or so I like to pick a recipe that we remember from childhood & remake it with my own twist on it. We have been having so much fun seeing what was popular way back when we were kids. I love sparking all those memories with tastes & smells of things that were long forgotten. It’s been great for the kids to hear stories & get to know family that are long since passed. One of the most recent recipe favorites are these Peter Pan peanut butter cookies. They are tiny, 100% bite sized which makes them so much fun.
The thing I love about these most is that the chill time for the dough is minimal. I just pop each tray in the fridge for a few minutes while I’m waiting for the previous batch to bake. I usually bake on a whim, so my recipes that require me to chill overnight have to be planned out. That means I typically pass over them unless I have something specific I’m making them for. This recipe is quick & easy, nothing complicated & they turn out just perfect!
If you love peanut butter cookies, these tiny little Peanut Butter & White Chocolate Chip Cookies will be your new favorite!
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Combine shortening & peanut butter in mixer bowl & beat until creamy
- Add sugars & beat until fluffy
- Add egg & milk- beat well
- Combine flour,baking soda & salt in a small bowl & then pour into sugar mixture- beat until well mixed
- Roll small portions of dough between hands & place on cookie sheet
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until slightly crisp on the outside
- Remove & top with a couple white chocolate chips per cookie
- Store in airtight container
Looking for more great recipes? Here are some of our favorites!