One Pan Rosemary Garlic Broccoli, Potatoes & Sausage is an easy sheet pan dinner that will feed the whole family in less than an hour!
ONE PAN ROSEMARY GARLIC BROCCOLI, POTATOES & SAUSAGE
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DINNER pin board!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
This One Sheet Rosemary Garlic Broccoli, Potatoes & Sausage is a huge hit in our home. And I love it because it takes very little prep time and I am feeding the family a good, wholesomely healthy meal. My kids love broccoli – me not so much but add some garlic and olive oil, well that makes it manageable. We all love roasted potatoes and the Aidell’s Chicken & Apple Sausages are so delicious. This meal is a one sheet pan and stop. You don’t need anything else, you already have your greens, meat, and starch.
This is great to make on a spring and summer day. Especially during baseball and soccer season where you are on the go. I just put these in a few containers and I am off and set. The whole family is fed and happy. Mom win!
Easy meals that the entire family loves can be hard to come by. Finding things that everyone loves and pulling off some type of veggies is not a task for the weary. I can up with the recipe when I literally was trying to come up with dinner. Sometimes it is those meals where we take what we have and make the most out it become the real win. Have a great spring friends and I am looking forward to you sharing some of your favorite, easy dinner ideas below in the comments.
- 4 cup chopped broccoli stems
- 24 ounces baby red potatoes, cut in half
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- One 12-ounce package of Aidell's Chicken & Apple Sausages, sliced about an inch thick
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl toss together the potatoes (cut in half) 3 tablespoons olive oil, 3 cloves of garlic minced and rosemary to coat the potatoes evenly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread out on a baking sheet and bake for 20-minutes.
- In the same bowl, add broccoli, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 clove of garlic minced and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat broccoli.
- Once the potatoes have cooked for 30-35 minutes or until fork tender. Remove from the oven and turn each potato over, then add broccoli to a baking sheet and place back in the oven. Cook for 8 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven and add sausages. Mix it all together and then spread out again evenly on the pan and place back in the oven and bake for another 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, plate and serve. Be sure to be careful on the first bite - it coming from the oven it can be hot. If you need to let it cool down for a few minutes.