How was everyone’s Christmas? We had a great time with our families and watching the kiddos open their presents. This year my parents rented a cabin up in the mountains in Flagstaff for our Christmas present. We were up there with so much snow and amazing views! It was so much fun. We built HUGE snowmen and went sledding nearly everyday. I hope everyone had as much fun! (That snowman with the guys is at least 7 feet tall. My husband is next to it and he’s 6’5″!)
Last week we didn’t have a Fabulous Friday link party because we were participating in the cookies and crafts for Sandy Hook. If you missed it check it out here and see how you can help. Because of that, we don’t have any features to share. This week will be fantastic and next week we’ll be right on track.
Alright it’s party time!!! Link up your crafts, recipes or projects, anything that you’ve been up to this week.
- Make sure to link up your own work, if it’s a round up please link your picture.
- Please don’t link up your giveaways or Etsy shops.
- We’re all friends here. Visit a couple of friends’ links and make sure that you leave them a comment. We all love getting comments, right?!
- Please grab our Fabulous Fridays! button below or include a link back to us somewhere on your post or link party page.
- We will feature some of our favorites next week. By linking up you are authorizing us to use your photo to promote your post on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.
- While you’re here give us a like on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for our RSS Feed.
Thanks guys and have fun linking!