Did you see last week’s Fabulous Fridays! link party? It was so great! You guys brought some really fantastic stuff! I loved it all. Here are just a few recipes you should check out.
What Christmas movie night wouldn’t be better with this Peppermint White Chocolate Popcorn. I can’t wait to try a bowl and watch Elf and Christmas Vacation.
This soup is from some of our new friends, Sunflower Supper Club. Doesn’t this look delicious and perfect for a cool night snuggled up by a fire.
We have all had a baking fail but if my fails turned out this good I would be a million pounds. I can’t wait to fail like this!!!
Alright it’s party time!!! Link up your crafts, recipes or projects, anything that you’ve been up to this week.
- Make sure to link up your own work, if it’s a round up please link your picture.
- Please don’t link up your giveaways or Etsy shops.
- We’re all friends here. Visit a couple of friends’ links and make sure that you leave them a comment. We all love getting comments, right?!
- Please grab our Fabulous Fridays! button below or include a link back to us somewhere on your post or link party page.
- We will feature some of our favorites next week. By linking up you are authorizing us to use your photo to promote your post on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.
- While you’re here give us a like on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for our RSS Feed.
Thanks guys and have fun linking!