It’s that time again…..party time! How was your week? We had a great time this week, our little guys are out of school and VERY excited for summer. I love that they get out in time to start summer with Memorial Day. We are going to spend it with family grilling and enjoying pool time. What do you have planned?
Here are this weeks features. Are you drooling yet? There was so much goodness shared last week that I will be very busy in the kitchen.
- Loaded Baked Potato with Broccoli & Cheese from Comfy Cook
- Knock Off Panda Express Orange Chicken from White Lights on Wednesday
- Chocolate Mousse Cake for Chocolate Moosey from Chocolate, Chocolate and More
Alright it’s party time!!! Link up your crafts, recipes or projects, anything that you’ve been up to this week.
- Make sure to link up your own work, if it’s a round up please link your picture.
- Please don’t link up your giveaways or Etsy shops.
- We’re all friends here. Visit a couple of friends’ links and make sure that you leave them a comment. We all love getting comments, right?!
- Please grab our Fabulous Fridays! button below or include a link back to us somewhere on your post or link party page. Be sure to grab one if you were featured also! 🙂
- We will feature some of our favorites next week. By linking up you are authorizing us to use your photo to promote your post on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- While you’re here give us a like on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for our RSS Feed.
Thanks guys and have fun linking!