I can’t believe that another week has flown by! We are heating up here in Arizona, getting up to the 90’s! Next week we’ll plunge back down into the 70’s. Spring is like a roller coaster here! I’m looking forward to this weekend. Stacey is having us over for a St. Patrick’s Day party! It’s so nice to get together with adults and the kids can all play and get along. No need to worry about finding a sitter.
Let’s get on to our party here! It was sooo hard picking features for this week because every thing was so fabulous!
Don’t you just want to grab one of these Apricot Jam Bars straight from your screen? Your Homebased Mom has delivered once again. These bars look so easy to make that I think they will make an appearance in my kitchen this week.
Joy at Yesterfood had Stacey and I at Margaritas! I’ve been thinking about getting a Meyer Lemon Tree for the last several weeks and I think this just helped me decide.
With St. Patrick’s Day on Sunday we had to share this Guinness Chocolate Pudding from White Lights on Wednesday with you all! I can’t wait to give this a try!
Alright it’s party time!!! Link up your crafts, recipes or projects, anything that you’ve been up to this week.
- Make sure to link up your own work, if it’s a round up please link your picture.
- Please don’t link up your giveaways or Etsy shops.
- We’re all friends here. Visit a couple of friends’ links and make sure that you leave them a comment. We all love getting comments, right?!
- Please grab our Fabulous Fridays! button below or include a link back to us somewhere on your post or link party page.
- We will feature some of our favorites next week. By linking up you are authorizing us to use your photo to promote your post on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrest.
- While you’re here give us a like on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for our RSS Feed.
Thanks guys and have fun linking!