I’m not sure about you, but I’m always looking for an easy jewelry tutorial idea that I can make in less than 5 minutes. These easy Neiman Marcus inspired DIY BEADED DROP EARRINGS will NOT disappoint!
Hey, hey Real Housemoms! With summer in full swing, I have an easy tutorial that can update your look in less than 5 minutes. Yep, you read that right – FIVE MINUTES. What I love most about this fun look is the cost. No, not the original cost ($490, seen here) but the DIY cost, is under $10! That’s right, you can afford all your summer activities and look good, too. So let’s get started!!
To recreate these Neiman Marcus inspired Beaded Drop Earrings you will need:
- 22 gauge wire
- Beads, like these Swarovski Fauceted Bicone Crystal Bead, 6mm
- Wire Cutters
- Round Nose Pliers
- Depending on the length of earrings you enjoy (2 inch drop or three), cut twice the length. So I wanted a 3” drop earring and cut 6” of wire using my wire cutters.
Slightly bend your wire a little in half but NOT all the way but to create the initial shape or else your wire will not able to thread on the beads.
- Using your round nose pliers, turn one end of wire up so you can help the wire securely hold up the beads.
- Attach your beads to your earring. I used 14 crystal beads but you can add more or less beads as you like!
The end of your wire may stick out a little. If it does, you may have to adjust the end of the wire a bit and shape it to your bead.
When doing this, be gentle so you do not break your bead.
- Bend the earring a little more in half so when it you are not holding it, there’s about an inch of space between the two ends.
- And you are done!
Pretty easy stuff right? Most of all, sky’s the limit with this look! The cool part is adding different beads smaller or larger, more or less, depending on your style. Be the designer!
Thanks for stopping by, now GO and be the designer of your world!