Cool down with a fun big-kid treat called a Cosmo-Sicle! It’s a mixed drink in a frozen form for the lazy, hazy days of summer!
So why did we ever stop having these? Because everyone else started! (For you Sex and the City fans!) Cosmopolitans happen to be my favorite cocktail so making them into pospicles seemed like a really good idea and it was. All the flavor in a frozen treat!
These were made into mini-size (about 2 oz) for just a quick little snack.
Are you tempted? Do they look cool and refreshing?
Get more great recipes like this one on our Real Housemoms Dessert pin board!
- 1 1/2 cups 100% cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons triple sec (or other orange flavored liquor)
- 1 tablespoon vodka
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Combine all ingredients in a large measuring cup
- Pour into popsicle molds
- Freeze overnight or until firm (at least 6 hours)
Another fun popsicle, if you’ve had the drink, is called a Moscow Mule, they also make a fun adult popsicle!