Crisp citrus flavors and a hint of almond make this CITRUS ALMOND PARTY PUNCH a refreshing hit at your next backyard barbecue!
Summer is all about outside entertaining. At least it is around here. Anytime we plan or host a get together at our house we love making easy party punch recipes. In the summertime especially, when it’s over 100 degrees and most of our entertaining happens outside. Party punch can totally make a party or special occasion. They take just a few minutes to make and you can create flavors or colors to go with a party theme.
In the summer I’m always looking for something refreshing to drink and to me citrus flavors mean refreshing. So I love the combination of citrus flavors in this punch. The addition of almond to this party punch gives it a fun twist. I like to add a little seltzer water or lemon-lime soda to give it a little kick too. This party punch is non-alcoholic so it’s perfect for a family gathering where kids will be attending. Of course, you could always add a splash of your favorite adult beverage.
- 3 cups orange juice
- 1 cup lime juice
- 2 TBL lemon juice
- 3/4 cup almond syrup (this is not the same as almond extract)
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 1 liter seltzer water/lemon lime soda
- slices of orange and lime for garnish
- In a pitcher mix together orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice, simple syrup and almond syrup.
- Add ice and seltzer water/lemon lime soda right before serving.
- You could also add a splash of your favorite liquor to spice it up for those over 21.
We love making easy party punch recipes around our house. Our favorite is this raspberry crush. It’s the best party punch recipe ever!