This CILANTRO LIME TURKEY WRAP adds yummy Mexican flavor to your lunch taking it to a new level!
Whether you need a quick and easy lunch that the kids can make during the summer or a delicious wrap to pack into a school lunch this Cilantro Lime Turkey Wrap will keep Mom and the kids (and big kids) happy.
The Cilantro Lime Mayo packs in the flavor of fresh chopped cilantro, lime juice and minced garlic. If you like a little heat, you can add in a chopped jalapeno. Just spread this flavor packed mayo onto your Turkey Wraps, with the sliced turkey and monterey jack cheese, and wow your family.
The nice thing is that it is so easy even the kids can make these. I am including big kids in this too. Mr. Flavor Mosaic does not like to do any cooking that requires turning on the stove or oven. However, even he can make these. If you can make a sandwich, you can make this Cilantro Lime Turkey Wrap.
Little kids and big kids alike love these Cilantro Lime Turkey Wraps. My elderly Mother-in-Law lives with us, and when she is hungry, she wants to eat right now! She has dementia and does not always understand that it takes time for the food to cook. That is why I like to have these quick and easy no cooking required recipes for occasions like these.
Literally, in less than 10 minutes I can serve her this Cilantro Lime Turkey Wrap, and it has so much flavor, it makes her happy.
Whenever you need a no-cook, easy, healthy, filling meal loaded with Mexican flavors of cilantro and lime, then pull out this recipe for the Cilantro Lime Turkey Wraps. It is recommended by Mr. Flavor Mosaic, my Mother-in-Law (my toughest critic) and me.
I love sauces that can be used in multiple recipes or multiple purposes. Make a little extra Cilantro Lime Chicken and use it as a marinade for grilled chicken. Delicious!
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chopped jalapeno (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced turkey breast
- 4 slices Monterrey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl mix together all the ingredients for the Cilantro Lime Mayo.
- Lay a flour tortilla on a plate or flat surface and spread half of the Cilantro Lime Mayo on the tortilla.
- Add 1/2 of each on top of tortilla: spinach, sliced tomatoes, turkey, cheese.
- Roll tortilla to create the wrap.
- Repeat steps 2 - 4 to create the second wrap.