CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE is a dessert must have! Grab a fork, dig in and be sure to share!
Words can even explain how amazing this no bake cheesecake is. Really! I just drooled a little on my computer just typing about it. And my kids think that I am now a culinary genius, which is hilarious because it is so simple and easy to make.
I love cookies. I could eat them anytime of the day or night. My weakness for cookies comes out while I am clothes shopping which is ironic considering I am a woman and I hate buying new clothes for myself. Wait, check that I love buying new clothes for myself, I hate buying jeans. But since shopping is a fun, yet emotional time for me…lol. I always crave a cookie. I sometimes I have no self-control and stop by a local cookie shop and buy one and I hate spending a ridiculous amount of money for one, just 1 cookie! Sometimes I make it home and whip up a batch. But cookies are just my thing. So it was just bound to happen that I make a cookie cheesecake. But I elevated this recipe to elite cookie status by including cookie dough.
Now cookie vs cookie dough – hands down cookie dough. Right?! My mom always let us eat cookie dough, she didn’t worry much about the egg thing, thank goodness. So today I take two of my very favorite weaknesses and turn them into an easy no-bake cheesecake recipe.
Enjoy, devour and remember try to share.
If you love cookies then check out these two favorites from A Dash of Sanity: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites and Copycat Starbucks Flourless Chewy Chocolate Cookies.
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chip dough chunks, use premade refrigerated dough
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chip cookie crumbs
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Hot fudge sauce, optional click here for recipe
- Make the crust: in a medium mixing bowl combine chocolate chip cookie crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter. Stir together until combined.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch cheesecake pan or spring form pan. Make sure to firmly press to make the crust compact, as not to crumble when the cheesecake is complete. Set aside in the refrigerator while you prepare the rest of the no-bake cheesecake.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar and butter in large bowl on medium speed until smooth and creamy. I used my KitchenAid mixer for this. Fold in whipped topping until blended, I get a little inpatient and usually start to beat it.
- Add chocolate chip cookie dough chunks and fold in until incorporated. Spread on top of prepared crust. Set the no bake cheesecake in the refrigerator for 60 minutes.
- When ready to serve make homemade fudge sauce here. Or use store bought.
- Cut the cheesecake into slices and serve, drizzle with hot fudge sauce and sprinkle with chocolate chip cookie dough crumbles.