I love edamame and I love cheese, so Cheesy Edamame is the perfect snack or side dish for me! My kids also love this healthy vegetable and we eat it often with dinner, as well as in salads. Whenever we get sushi, my kids get a bento box that includes edamame. My daughter is a vegetable eating machine and sometimes she only wants green vegetables for dinner. Edamame is one of her favorite foods! Cheesy Edamame, which I found at allrecipes.com, is super easy to make and would be a great snack or side dish. As I am trying to make some better choices with eating, I much rather have this than chips or something I will quickly regret. I know we are all busy and get caught up in our daily routines, so it is nice to have something quick, easy, and healthy to eat. I also love that Cheesy Edamame is full of protein, fiber, and vitamins!
- 14 oz package frozen shelled edamame
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Place the edamame into a colander and rinse under cold water to thaw
- Drain and dry the edamame
- Spread the edamame beans into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and season with salt and pepper
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is crispy and golden, about 15-20 minutes.
Recipe shared at: Sweet Bella Roos, What’s Cooking Love